Returns & Payments
We hope you have fallen in love your new make-up, as we are committed to offering you the best make-up products on the market. However, if there is a problem with your order, please contact us within 7 working days of delivery of your products, so we may advise you of the necessary steps before returning the products.
If you feel the products you received from us do not meet your expectations, you may return, within 14 working days from delivery, any item in its original unused condition for a full refund. Please make sure that any items you would like to return are unused, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition, with any labels still attached. We do not accept return on items that have been opened irregardless of their suitability, please ensure you are ordering the correct colour/ shade/ tone for your skin. Please be aware some items are ineligible for return or exchange, please check the list below.
Please note that we cannot accept returned goods that we reasonably believe have been used. In such circumstances, we will notify you that no refund or exchange will be available and send the products back to your original postal address.
You will need to include a completed version of our returns form with your items, this can be found below. We strongly recommend that the parcel be sent by a recorded delivery service, one that requires a signature upon receipt. We cannot accept liability for returned goods lost in transit.
If you require a refund, this will be processed within 30 days of us receiving your returned goods, provided that you have returned the goods to us in their original condition within 14 working days of delivery. (This is not inclusive of any delivery charge that was chosen at checkout, barring any exceptional circumstances). Refunds will only be made against the original credit/debit card or Paypal account used.
In the unlikely event that your parcel arrives damaged, you must take photos of the damaged items as well as any exterior packaging the item was delivered in to us with your order number. You must retain all elements of the delivery including the item and any packaging including the envelope/ box it was delivered in. If you have disposed of the postal packaging, or any part of the order we will be unable to refund or exchange any item.
Please be advised that we cannot accept returns for the following products due to hygiene reasons:
- Mascaras – all types
- Any lip products - Including but not limited to Lipgloss, Lipgloss Supershine, Lipgloss Supershine Transparent, Lipgloss Supershine Reflex, Paint gloss , Lipstick, Lip Pencils and Durable Lip Fluid
- Fluid Liner and Eyeliner
- 2-Way Gel
- Eyebrow Fix
- Mascara Base
- Fix It and Make-Up Fixer
- Brushes - All Types
We do not accept returns or exchanges on any sale or discounted items. Sale items may come without outer packaging, and/or have imperfect exterior casing, all items are new.
In- Store Purchases/Returns
The above policy is only applicable to purchases made online. Returns for Make Up Pro Store product purchases made at one of our stores will not be returned or exchanged online, regardless of whether there is a fault with the product.
The online team are directly contactable via phone Monday- Friday 10am- 5pm. For any issues or questions please contact within these hours.
How to Returns your items
Return your items by post
Please return your items in a securely sealed parcel, including the original delivery note and a completed returns form. We strongly recommend that the parcel be sent by a recorded delivery service, as we cannot accept liability for goods lost in transit.
This charge will only be refunded if the product was delivered damaged, we sent the wrong shade/product or developed a fault.
The address can be found on the ‘Returns Form’ below.
Should you use Laybuy as a payment method your return may take a little longer. We will register your return with Laybuy as soon as we receive it.
Processing your refund
If your refund is approved, we will process it within 30 days of receiving your returned goods, provided that you have returned them to us in their original condition.
Reasons for return
01 – Product damaged
02 – Incorrect product / colour sent
03 – Faulty product
04 – Item Unwanted
Price & Payment Methods
- The price payable for the Products shall be as shown on our site in pounds sterling (GBP). Prices advertised on our site include UK VAT at the relevant rate chargeable for the time being, but exclude delivery charges which are payable in addition and shown separately during the checkout process.
- We can change the prices on our site at any time without notice, but changes will not affect orders which we have already accepted.
- We accept payment by debit card, credit card and PayPal. We accept the following cards: Visa, VISA Electron, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express. We also use LayBuy as a payment provider for customers. For more details click here https://makeupprostore.co.uk/pages/laybuy-how-it-works
- You must pay for the products (including all applicable delivery charges), and we will charge the card you have chosen to use to pay for your order once you reach the final billing page and submit your order. We immediately contact your bank or card issuer for authorisation to take payment from your account.
- If we accept and process your order where there is a pricing error that is obvious and which could reasonably have been recognised by you as a mispricing, we may end the Contract, refund to you any sums you have paid under the Contract and require the return of any Products provided to you.
- If you wish to apply a voucher or promo code to your order, you must enter the relevant code during the online checkout process. Only one voucher code can be used per order and additional terms and conditions may apply in respect of each voucher code. We reserve the right to decline to accept any voucher code that is invalid for your order or that has expired.