Online Beginners Course
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
This full beginners guide to make up is everything you need to begin your journey as a Make Up Artist, or even just to improve your own skills. This course is delivered, in 5 modules allowing you to complete in your own time, and from the comfort of your own home.
This exciting introduction to the world of Make Up Artistry is now at your fingertip- wherever you are in the world. Our new online programme enables you to learn at your own pace, The support tools provided will aid you getting into the Make Up Industry.
Module 1 - All about the Base
Module 2 - Brow Game
Module 3 - Blend Blend Blend
Module 4 - Vintage Glam
Module 5 - Fun with Colour
Make Up Pro Store Module Handbook
5 x 90+ mins Tutorial Videos with PROtrainer with Ellen Lunney
Hands on Support with Course Co-ordinator
Further Course Breakdown:
- Make Up Hygiene
- Tailored Skincare and understanding your Skin Type, Face Shape and Skin Needs.
- The Art of Colour Correction.
- The Benefits of Primers and Concealers.
- How to achieve the Perfect Base.
- Shaping and Defining eyebrows and the effect different brow shapes have on the face.
- Using your professional brushes properly for confident application, blending, shading and shaping.
- Find the perfect Colour Palette and style for any Eye Shape or Occasion.
- Experiment with new colours and shade combinations.
- Experimenting with Matte and Metallic finishes.
- How to create a Soft Smokey Eye and a Dramatic Smokey Eye.
- Create stunning lips on any Face Shape.