- Come dressed in all black.
- All Cosmetic brushes thoroughly cleaned
- Notepad & Pen
About the Course:
Make Up Pro Store’s Five-week Beginner’s course provides an intense and inspiring introduction into the world of professional make up artistry. This course is suitable for beginners who want to improve their personal presentation skills or for those who want to explore a professional career as Make Up Artist. This course is suitable for beginners who want to improve their personal presentation skills or for those who want to explore a professional career as make up artist.
- Make Up Hygiene
- Hygiene Practices, PPE and Make Up Industry during COVID-19.
- Tailored Skincare and understanding your Skin Type, Face Shape and Skin Needs.
- The Art of Colour Correction.
- The Benefits of Primers and Concealers.
- How to achieve the Perfect Base.
- Shaping and Defining eyebrows and the effect different brow shapes have on the face.
- Using your professional brushes properly for confident application, blending, shading and shaping.
- Find the perfect Colour Palette and style for any Eye Shape or Occasion.
- Experiment with new colours and shade combinations.
- Experimenting with Matte and Metallic finishes.
- How to create a Soft Smokey Eye and a Dramatic Smokey Eye.
- Create stunning lips on any Face Shape.
Course Dates and Details
Sunday 31st January
Understanding the skin, colour correction, primers and a perfected base.
Sunday 7th February
Undefined, defined , arched, mature and fluffy brows.
Sunday 14th February
Eyes - All varieties of techniques to improve your style of eye make up and blending
Sunday 21st February
Lip Shapes and colour with a complete Full Face Soft Glam look.
Sunday 28th February
Completed look and photographing for social media.