Perfect for blocking out brows!
If you're a fan of RuPaul’s Drag Race, then you’ll have seen this amazing secret way to create fake eye brows, by first beginning with no eye brows! One of the best kept secrets uses the everyday Elmer's Glue Stick!
Simply follow these steps:
- Comb your brows in a downward direction
- Apply a layer of the glue over the brows and smooth it completely over them
- Before the glue sets, comb your brows back into their normal position. Then cover with a second layer of glue, while creating a flat surface
- Wait for the glue to dry, then dust with a fine powder and add 1 last layer of glue to make sure there's no stray brows peaking out
- With a sturdy brush, cover the brows with concealer and blend it in to your forehead
- Cover your entire face with foundation in the normal way
- Your existing eyebrows will completely disappear, so you're ready to create your brand new ones!
Size: 7 grams