May 2022 Certified Fashion & Photographic Academy - 9 Week Academy
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Date: Monday 16th May 2022 until Sunday 10th July 2022
(Eight/Consecutive Mondays with final day Photoshoot on a Sunday)
Time: Starting at 10am finishing at 5pm with an hour for lunch.
Discount: Lifelong 15% Discount OFF all Make Up Pro Store Products
Paddy McGurgan Advanced Academy Certification
Intermediate - Advanced
About the Course:
This is a fast paced and intensive Make Up Artistry Academy with Paddy McGurgan and his Senior Team. Turn your love and passion for Make Up and Beauty into a career with the help of award winning Make Up Trainer Paddy McGurgan. This course will encompass all areas and aspects of Make Up Artistry to ensure you are not only industry ready, but ready to excel in your chosen field. Whether it be Soft Glam Make Up, Night Time Make Up , Mature Make Up, Bridal Make Up or Editorial, Paddy and his team will allow and nurture your artistry to ensure you finish your course feeling motivated, confident and ready to begin a New and Exciting Career.
Monday 9th May 2022 Week 1 (ITEC Students Only)
Monday 16th May 2022 Week 2
Monday 23rd May 2022 Week 3
Monday 30th May 2022 Week 4
Monday 6th June 2022 Week 5
Monday 13th June 2022 Week 6
Monday 20th June 2022 Week 7
Monday 27th June 2022 Week 8 (ITEC Practical Exam)
Monday 4th July 2022 Week 9 (Mood Board Presentation)
Sunday 10th July Photoshoot (Week 10)
- Week 1 – (ITEC students ONLY) This is an introduction and theory session for ITEC students only. Students will learn all makeup and theory elements to equip them for their 30minute practical exam session on week 9 and will be guided by ITEC Tutor Joanne Bentham.
- Week 2 – Natural Beauty - Creating a beautiful Soft Day Time Make Up, Perfect for Bridal and Mature Clients
- Week 3 - Full Glam - Creating a Full Coverage Make Up Look, your most requested look to aid you with Night Time and Formal Applications
- Week 4 - 1920's - Using cream and textures to create a dramatic eye look, with purple tones to create an eye catching look
- Week 5- 1930's - This will incorporate a Night Time Dramatic Eye look which will centre around a modernised Cut Crease/Half Cut Crease and develop your eye and lip lines.
- Week 6 - 1940's - This will work on your techniques using Powdered Foundation for a smooth and even coverage, adding flicked liner and a strong Red Lip, a staple for any Make Up Artist.
- Week 7-1950’s - You will infuse all elements together to create a lightness into darkness eye look and adding a full coverage but natural base for Night Time Clients.
- Week 8- 1960's - With all the glamour this entails you will work on your symmetry and understanding your client's eye shape to create a full and defined cut crease, adding pigments and iridescent's to enhance the eye make up.
- Week 9 -Mood Board Presentation of Make Up Trends and Prep for Photoshoot.
- Week 10- Photoshoot with Paddy McGurgan, ACA Models, Professional Photography and a Professional Hair Team .