Marketing Intern ( Suitable for placement)
We have an exciting new role for an enthusiastic Marketing Intern to join our team. The successful candidate does not require experience as this is an entry level role, however must be enrolled in further education as this is a placement opportunity. This is a chance to develop and learn in a supportive and creative environment.
- Assist the Social Media Manager with all elements of social media.
- Research social media trends & come up with strategic recommendations
- Basic Website management
- Work with Education co-ordinator on course development & launches
- Other ADHOC tasks
- Development on instore & online loyalty programmes
- Promotion creation & scheduling
- Identify & working with content creators
- Email Marketing
- Customer reengagement
- Strong knowledge of, and interest in social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok.
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Understanding of social media trends
- Strong copywriting skills
- High attention to detail
- Creative mindset
- Analytical skills.
- Eagerness to learn about new innovations and software.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Team player attitude
- To be comfortable with a fast paced work environment
- Be available to attend any events (may be evening/weekend)
For any questions or to apply please send cover letter with CV to email@example.com