Date: Sunday 10th January until Sunday 14th March
Time: Starting at 10am finishing at 5pm with an hour for lunch.
Discount: Lifelong 15% OFF all Make Up Pro Store Products.
ITEC Level Two Accreditation
Paddy McGurgan Advanced Academy Certification.
Intermediate - Advanced
About the Course:
This is a fast paced and intensive Make Up Artistry Academy with Paddy McGurgan and his Senior Team. Turn your love and passion for Make Up and Beauty into a career with the help of award winning Make Up Trainer Paddy McGurgan. This course will encompass all areas and aspects of Make Up Artistry to ensure you are not only industry ready, but ready to excel in your chosen field. Whether it be Soft Glam Make Up, Night Time Make Up , Mature Make Up, Bridal Make Up or Editorial, Paddy and his team will allow and nurture your artistry to ensure you finish your course feeling motivated, confident and ready to begin a New and Exciting Career.
- Week 1 (ITEC Accreditation Only) ITEC Theory Introduction - Theory of Make Up in all aspects of the Make Up Artist Industry.
- Week 2 Natural Beauty - Creating a beautiful Soft Day Time Make Up, Perfect for Bridal and Mature Clients.
- Week 3 Full Glam - Creating a Full Coverage Make Up Look, your most requested look to aid you with Night Time and Formal Applications.
- Week 4 - 1920's - Using cream and textures to create a dramatic eye look, with purple tones to create an eye catching look.
- Week 5 - 1930'S - This will incorporate a Night Time Dramatic Eye look which will centre around a modernised Cut Crease/Half Cut Crease and develop your eye and lip lines.
- Week 6 - 1940's - This will work on your techniques using Powdered Foundation for a smooth and even coverage, adding flicked liner and a strong Red Lip, a staple for any Make Up Artist.
- Week 7 – 1950’s - You will infuse all elements together to create a lightness into darkness eye look and adding a full coverage but natural base for Night Time Clients.
- Week 8 - 1960's - With all the glamour this entails you will work on your symmetry and understanding your clients eyeshape to create a full and defined cut crease, adding pigments and iridescent's to enhance the eye make up.
- Week 9 - Mood Board Presentation of Make Up Trends and Prep for Photoshoot.
- Week 10 - Photoshoot with Paddy McGurgan, ACA Models, Khara Pringle Photography and a Professional Hair Team .
To book your place or get more information
Call Anita on 02890 434007 or email email@example.com