About the Course:
One of the most exciting and booming aspects of Make Up Artistry in the UK and ROI has to be without a doubt, the Bridal Make Up Industry. Whether this be a soft glam barely there bridal make up or a strong dramatic bridal look, ensuring each of your brides know their Make Up is tailored to them and their individual needs.
The first part of this day will be spent watching your educators creating a live demonstration of a range of Bridal Specialised Looks, this is the perfect opportunity for you to observe, ask questions throughout as well as take notes on the tips and techniques you have learnt.
Once the demonstration section concludes, you will break for lunch upon returning you will be paired up with someone else on the course and you will both get the opportunity to practice the techniques you have learnt. You will then receive a One Day Make Up Pro Store certificate.
- Tailored Skincare and understanding your Bride and Bridal Parties' Skin Type, Face Shape and Skin Needs.
- Colour Correction and Concealer.
- Finding the perfect foundation.
- Setting Powder Application.
- Bronzing and Blusher. Contouring and Highlighting.
- Day Time Eye Look for your Eye Shape and Colour preference.
- Incorporating Colour Schemes and Wedding Themes into your Make Up.
- Creating the perfect lip.
- Mother of the Bride/Groom Look.
- Finishing Touches.